The Library offers a variety of Makerspace items for all ages. These include robots, mini computers, and circuits.
- Dot and Dash - App-controlled robots that help teach coding. Accessories include a robot-playable xylophone and ball launcher.
- littleBits - Electronic building blocks that allow users to create a variety of inventions such as an alarm, moving collage, and a launcher.
- Sphero Mini - App-controlled ball robot that looks like BB-8 from Star Wars. Accessories include cones to maneuver around and mini bowling pins.
- Raspberry Pi - Mini computers that help teach basic coding and computing while giving users the opportunity to see what the insides of a working computer look like. It also has all the necessary outlets and Internet connectivity to act as an actual computer.
- MakeyMakey - Turn everyday objects like bananas and Play-Doh into touchpads for computers without needing to know programming.
- GoPro camera - GoPro camera kit includes a mini camera, selfie stick, head strap, and a variety of mounts.
Check out the catalog or visit the Video Game shelf near the DVD/CD section to see what fun items the Library has available.
Electronic Gadgets for All Ages